Join us alongside Yin Yan Pilates
Thursday, May 2 from 5pm-8pm
to kick off fundraising to support Leslie Yerger and her cause, DensityMATTERS, prior to the Barrington Mother’s Day 5k on May 12!
You can look forward to refreshments, raffles, and a free gift from Gretchen Scott for everyone in attendance! 10% of all store sales from the evening will be donated to DensityMATTERS.
We are honored in welcoming Leslie Yerger and to hear about her 500 mile Camino de Santiago walk in Spain to fund raise for DensityMATTERS. Leslie hopes to help more women with breast cancer become survivors by raising money to fund a Mayo Clinic study which promotes Molecular Breast Imaging. MBI finds 400% more breast cancer than mammograms and is the next generation of breast cancer screening.
Interested in helping the cause? Here’s how you can:
1. Join us at the Barrington Mother’s Day 5k!
- Register for the walk:
- Join our team: Yin Yang Pilates & Anuyu Boutique
2. Can’t make the event but want to make a difference?
- Donate to Leslie’s cause here: walkthewaywithher.com
- 100% of donations go to DensityMATTERS