We are proud to be a unique venue to host any type of get-together. From events that we put on, to parties that our community puts together in our space, we love opening our doors to anything that will bring people together, teach something, give back, and allow everyone to have fun while doing it!
Events We Host:
Ladies Night Out
Calling all women! We give you the excuse to enjoy the night out with us for any one of our Ladies Night Out events! Here is just an idea of what you can look forward to:
- Health and Wellness Events
- We will host a speaker who is an expert in an area of mental, emotional, or physical health.
- We are interested in sharing alternative natural health philosophies or cutting edge ideas with our community.
- Examples of Health and Wellness Events in the past:include hosting a Rake practitioner, a reflexologist, and an acupuncturist.
- Style Enrichment Events
- Similar to the Health and Wellness Events, our goal is to teach you something related to enhancing your personal style before you leave the event.
- Examples of Style Enrichment Events in the past: How to Tie a Scarf and How to Pack a Suitcase.
We love showing off our local artisans! From clothing to jewelry to other accessories, our goal is to bring the designer and the community closer together. Join us for these events where you can meet the artisan and buy there goods from the store!
Events Hosted by Our Community
Like we have mentioned, we love hosting our community! Are you looking for the perfect venue to host your next networking meeting or book club? Here at Anuyu Boutique, we provide a fun and flexible space with the option to refrigerate food and drink in our kitchenette. If you are interested in hosting an event at Anuyu, please contact us at 847.347.3831.
Examples of Events Our Community has Hosted:
- Birthday Party
- Book Club
- Sip and Shop
- Game Night
- Networking Event
- Volunteer Kick Off Meeting
We also have hosted a multitude of charity events where we give a portion of the event’s sales as a donation back to the charity. Here are just a few of the charities we have hosted in the past:
- Hands of Hope
- Ancient Oaks Foundation
- Barrington Garden Club
- Impact 1000
- District 95
- Chess Without Borders
Looking for the perfect venue to host your next event? Contact us today at 847.347.3831 or via email at email@example.com